Bolt Market is a convenient service from Bolt, which provides fast delivery of a variety of food, home, children, beauty and family products, as well as ready-made meals and food from stores and restaurants.
The way Bolt Market online supermarket works is quite simple:
- Go to the Bolt Food* mobile app and select the grocery store/restaurant you want to order from.
- Select the items you want and add them to your basket;
- Confirm your delivery address and pay for your order.
- Expect delivery.
*Please note, Bolt Market is only available in the Bolt Food app.
To make an order, you need to install the Bolt Food mobile app on your smartphone.
Today Bolt Market is present in more than 20 cities and nearby localities around the world. There are two ways to check the availability of the service in your area:
- By looking at the project’s official website in the “Find a City” section;
- By installing the Bolt Food mobile app on your smartphone, and after registering, specify the delivery address.
At the same time, according to the information provided on the official website of the project, Bolt Market delivery order is currently possible in the following countries:
Delivery time of orders depends on many factors (distance to the supermarket, the speed of food preparation in the restaurant and so on). On average, couriers deliver orders within 15-30 minutes.
Some stores and restaurants also offer a pickup service. In this case cash payment will not be available.
Please note, delivery times and costs may vary depending on the region where you live, as well as the terms of stores, cafes, and restaurants that cooperate with Bolt Market.
Delivery is by non-contact method in order to reduce the risk of spread of coronavirus infection (COVID 19).
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
- By bank card when paying online;
- Bolt balance (you can top it up in advance using PayPal, iDeal, and any debit or credit card);
- Cash on receipt of your order (available only in Estonia)*.
*Please note, if you have change when paying in cash, it will only be returned to your Bolt balance. You can also leave it as a tip to the courier.
How to make an order in Bolt Market
You can only order using the Bolt Food mobile app.
- Download the Bolt Food mobile app on your smartphone.
- Complete a quick registration by entering your cell phone number. Note that when you first register, the app will ask you for your delivery address, which will allow the app to access your geodata. You can also enter your location by yourself.
- If Bolt Food works in your region, after you specify your location, the main menu opens with a list of available stores and restaurants.
- To go to Bolt Market, select the “Groceries” section on the home page at the bottom of the screen. Add any necessary items to your shopping basket.
- Click on the green “View basket” button to place your order.
- If you haven’t had a chance to add a payment method yet, the app will automatically prompt you to do so.
- Make sure your order is placed correctly. Check the shipping address and payment method. You can change it if you want.
- If the order is correct, at the very bottom of the screen, click the green arrow and swipe it to the left to confirm the order.
- Your order has been placed.
Once your order has been placed, you can track its status in real time directly in the app.
If you need to contact a courier, you can do so as soon as he or she picks up the order. A call button will appear in the app on your order status screen.
If you need to contact the restaurant to clarify, for example, ingredients you’re allergic to, you need to:
- Go to the Bolt Food mobile app.
- Select the restaurant you want.
- Click on “Allergy and contact details”.
- Confirm the call.
Incorrect, incomplete and damaged orders
If you find a problem when you receive your order, you need to report it to the Support Team as soon as possible.
To get help, go to the Bolt Food mobile app → Profile → Help → Order issues → My food was damaged/I had a problem with food quality/My order has unknown extra item/ Missing or wrong item(s), etc. → No → Chat with us.
Be prepared to provide a photo of an incorrect, incomplete or damaged order and describe the problem in detail so that Customer Support can understand exactly how to help you.
- Ordering and fast delivery of goods and food;
- Convenient search;
- Ability to quickly contact customer service;
- Instant payment of orders;
- Possibility of self-delivery;
- Discounts and promotions;
- Full order history;
- Ability to track the status of your order in real time;
- Ability to contact the restaurant for advice on allergens and ingredients.
It is not possible to change a confirmed order placed in Bolt Market.
If you have placed an order at a restaurant, and it is already confirmed, then you can use the app to contact the restaurant to change or replace any items.
No, unfortunately there is no such option. You must request to delete your current account and create a new one. All information about previously placed orders, as well as promo codes and Bolt balance will be deleted.
You cannot cancel a confirmed order.
With the Bolt Food mobile app, you can place up to two orders at cafés and restaurants at the same time.
If you still have questions, you can contact Support in the Bolt Food mobile app by going to the Help section. You can also find a lot of useful information about Bolt Market here.