You can set your payment method before placing your order by selecting it in the Payments menu option or in the order Checkout screen.
Once you have selected your payment method and confirm your order, you may be asked by your card issuer to confirm the charge via a security check. Once passed, your card will also be tentatively authorised to verify that it is valid.
Сards issued by Russian banks can no longer be used due to changes on the side of providers.
An authorisation/payment may fail for many reasons:
- The security gate timed out
- The security gate authorisation code was added incorrectly
- There are insufficient funds on your payment method
- The payment method has expired
- The payment method has not been approved for e-commerce transactions
- The payment method daily/monthly limit has been exceeded
Please reach out to your bank or credit card company to resolve a failed authorisation/payment then try place your order again.
Your card will only be charged once the order has been delivered to your location.
- The following cards are accepted: AMEX, China UnionPay, Carte Bancaire, Diners, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, Visa.
- The following cards are not accepted: ApplePay, GooglePay, Maestro, Verve and Virtual payment methods.